Love parties, but hate waste? Our Party Packs offer a sustainable alternative to disposable partyware, so you can keep on having fun without the single use waste!
Why choose a reusable party pack?
- Convenience – its all there ready for you in one box, no shopping around to find all the bits you need!
- Save money – our kits are free to hire (a small refundable deposit will be required) so all the money you would have spent on throw away cups and plates can go on a bigger cake!
- You’re doing your bit to reduce waste and protect the planet – it may seem like a small action but the Party Kit Network estimated their network saved 280,802 single-use items from being purchased in 2021/22! https://www.partykitnetwork.org/annual-audit
We have 2 Party Packs available each of which can cater up to 30 people. Each pack contains:
- Plates x30
- Bowls x30
- Cups x30
- Cutlery (knifes, forks and spoons) x30
- Jugs x3
- Serving platers x8
- Table cloths x4
- Bunting (different options available)
How does it work?
- Contact us and arrange booking
- Collect your Party Pack and pay your deposit
- Have a wonderful party – we’d love you to share any pictures and stories with us!
- Wash up your Party Pack, reload the box, checking you have all the contents
- Return your pack to be reused by the next person!
If you would like to hire a Party Pack, check out our Party Pack calendar for availability and email email@example.com to make a reservation.
This project is funded by:
St James Trust